I have not taken the time to update the project recently for many reasons and I wish I wasn’t keeping you all so anxious for more features and documentation. The good news is that I should have some free time in the next few days and I intend on getting some work done.
In the mean time, I made two little corrections today. I first incorporated Tamito Kajiyama’s patch, which he says resolves some stability issues on the Win32 build (particularly on older machines). Secondly, I removed the whole paper textures functionality, correcting the weird “hitepaper.jpg” loading misprint. Right now, strokes are rendered on a white background. In the future, strokes will be rendered directly in their own layer (as was intended in the proposal) so you will have complete creative control over the background.
Before working on the layer functionality, I will get the environment variable “issue” resolved once and for all. I will have the style modules and data directly stored in Blender’s standard directories. I do not know how to do that yet but I figure it shouldn’t be too hard.
I will keep you updated in the next few days on the blog.